CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Scoop on Dr. Seuss

Hello Everyone,

I'm Tiffani, (but soon you'll know me as Susie Loo the "suessical" reporter) and I love Dr. Seuss books. Even though Dr. Seuss wrote his books for children, I'm here to say that you're never too old to love Dr. Suess. I'll give you a couple reasons why:

1. They all have something good to tell us...whether it's a prominent moral or not.

2. They're bunches of fun to read!

3. Dr. Seuss wrote his books with (what some people would call) a deeper meaning or a moral for life. Meaning what you see is not all you get. You need to dig deep down and read between the lines...which is exactly what I'm going to do.

So I'm going to read Dr. Seuss books, write about them, then tell you the most popular...and not so popular "hidden meanings." In between times I will share quotes and interesting facts about this amazing man, that we know of as Dr. Seuss.

At the end of this blog I will have read most...if not all of Dr. Seuss' children's books and found out the "scoop" on Dr. Seuss.

Talk To You Soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your creation .... will be looking forward
    to reading your insight to Dr. Seuss' deeper meanings.

    What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete